Winter League 20/21 Oct-Jan Phase 1
Closing date for receipt of “Winter League Phase 1” is Sunday October 4th.
Entry of €80 will be funded by the club. Note significant changes this year for the traditional Winter League as below:
- Each team will play each other only ONCE in the League Stage (previously twice)
- In Phase 1 [Oct-Jan] the playing format will be a “mixed” event for every team in Grades 1-6
- In Phase 2 [Jan-Apr] the playing format will be mens and ladies doubles in Grades 1-6 [club will seek entries separately once deadline announced by Munster Branch]
Phase 1 Winter League
- Mid October and November for League matches
- December for Knockout Rounds
- Finals in January
- Mixed event for Grades 1-6
- 2 men and 2 ladies on a team
- This will comprise 5 matches on the day in total as follows:-
- 1 x Mens Singles, 1 x Ladies Singles, 1 x Mixed Doubles, 1 x Ladies Doubles, 1 x Mens Doubles
Members are encouraged to understand fully the Winter League Rules Phase 1 2020/2021.
Teams will be entered in line with the latest Team Selection Policy which members should refer to when entering competitions.