Winter League 18/19 – Entries by Oct 4th
Members who wish to act as team captain and register their team for this seasons Winter League are invited to contact the club listing the
- Event (Grade)
- Team Type (Mixed/Ladies/Doubles)
- Captain contact number and email details
- Full Player Details including Grade & Membership Status (only graded & fully paid up members are eligible to represent the club)
The format of the graded teams are as follows:
|Grade #||Mixed Doubles||Ladies Doubles||Mens Doubles|
Members are encouraged to understand fully the Winter League Rules 2018/2019.
Teams will be entered in line with the latest Team Selection Policy which members should refer to when entering competitions.
Closing date for receipt of teams with associated fees of €60 is Oct 4th, which can be emailed to email@example.com, with funds dropped into the Pay4Play box in the clubhouse or handover to any committee member.
Note that Munster Branch wish to draw your attention to the following rules:
- Home club shall have basic toilet and shower facilities available at the venue. Any legitimate complaints in regard to facilities will result in loss of ‘Home’ advantage for future matches. Clubs without such facilities may enter the competition but all of their matches must be played at the clubs against whom they are drawn.
- Any club entering this competition must have paid all Affiliation fees in respect of the current year.
- A postponement of a fixture can only be granted by the Competitions Committee. The Competitions Committee may permit a postponement in very exceptional circumstances.
- Any Club taking a postponement without permission may be disqualified from the Competition.
- A team who gives a walk-over in the league section of the event will automatically be disqualified. All scores from previous matches in which they were involved will be disregarded for the league section of the event. In addition a fine to be decided by the Competitions Committee will be imposed on the Club represented by the team in question.
- All clubs must be Child Protection Compliant and affiliation fees, etc must be up to date otherwise Winter League entries will not be processed.
- All juniors must be included on a list and submitted for approval by the Competitions Committee. Note juniors can only play in Grade 1 & 2
- Individual team captain must be aware of all associated rules.