South Tippeary League 2018 – Entries by 18TH MAY 2018
Upon entering a team, Captains must immediately make contact with the Club Committee (083 058 3923) regarding booking of courts over the South Tipp League period. Teams do not have priority over other court users, but every assistance will be given to teams to forward-
Members are encouraged to understand fully the rules and entry form of the South Tipp League 2018.
Each Team shall consist of 4 players, 2 men and 2 women. You should allow for 1 male and 1 female sub in your team panel.
Closing date for receipt of teams with associated fees (€40 per Team) is May 18th, which can be left in the “Pay for Play” box in the clubhouse, or with any committee member.
Teams will be entered in line with the latest Team Selection Policy which members should refer to when entering competitions.
For all team based club competitions, the club promotes the below Team Selection Policy. If you are interested in representing Mitchelstown Tennis Club please note the below summary of the policy document:
• The Club will promote and facilitate the distribution of competition rules and entry forms.
• Fully paid up club members (ex Pavilion members) may submit their own team formations to the Club.
• A team entry must identify the team captain name and contact details.
• The team entry must accompany the competition fees.
• The team will pay €10 for lights when matches are played at home, to be deposited in the “Pay 4 Play” box.
• The Club will enter the team details and competition fees on behalf of that team.
• The Club will forward competition match draw and fixture dates to the nominated team captains.
If you are unable to form a team and would like to play in club team competition, please contact the committee (083 058 3923) and we will do our best to help.