Summer Cup 2018 – Entries by 18TH MAY 2018
Members who wish to act as team captain and register their team for this seasons Summer Cup are invited to either
CONTACT the club listing the
- Event (Grade)
- Team Type (Mixed/Ladies/Doubles)
- Captain contact number and email details
The format of the graded teams are as follows:
Please note Munster branch have highlighted the following :
Two new events have been to the competition. A Grade 3 Ladies Doubles and a Grade 3 Mens Doubles.
We would ask that each player goes through the rules to ensure familiarity and we would draw your attention in particular to the following rules
- Rules 3.3 & 3.4 re Player registration and PINs
- Rule 3.77 re Subs may sub for one team of a different grade
- Rules 3.8, 3.9, 3.10 & 4.5 regarding the eligibility and # of Juniors to participate in the Summer Cups
- Rule 5.9 re basic club facilities required. Clubs without such facilities may enter the competition but all of their matches must be played at the clubs against whom they are drawn.
Members are encouraged to understand fully the Summer Cup Rules 2018.
Teams will be entered in line with the latest Team Selection Policy which members should refer to when entering competitions. All players partaking must be members of the club and be fully aware of their Tennis Ireland Grade.
Closing date for receipt of teams with associated fees (€60 per team) is May 18th, which can be left in the “Pay for Play” box in the clubhouse, or with any committee member, if not applying online.