Winter League 19/20 – Entries by Oct 4th
- Note that this year due to Munster Branch increasing team fees from €60 to €80, the club are offering to pay 50% of the total Winter League Team Entry.
- Therefore entry this year will only cost €10 per player of 4 members – a total of €40 per team.
Closing date for receipt of teams with associated fees of €40 (normally €80) is Oct 4th, which can be emailed to email@example.com, with funds dropped into the postbox in the clubhouse grounds or directly to any committee member.
Members who wish to act as team captain and register their team for this seasons Winter League are invited to contact the club listing the
- Event (Grade)
- Team Type (Mixed/Ladies/Doubles)
- Captain contact number and email details
- Full Player Details including Grade & Membership Status (only graded & fully paid up members are eligible to represent the club)
The format of the graded teams are as follows:
|Grade #||Mixed Doubles||Ladies Doubles||Mens Doubles|
Members are encouraged to understand fully the Winter League Rules 2019/2020.
Teams will be entered in line with the latest Team Selection Policy which members should refer to when entering competitions.
Note that Munster Branch wish to draw your attention to the following rules:
- Please use the Winter League Result Sheet 2019.
- All juniors must be submitted for approval by the Competitions Committee.
- Club Tennis Captains, Team Captains and players must be familiar with the rules.
- Panel members MUST be named on entries.
- All clubs must be Child Protection Compliant and Affiliation fees etc must be up to date otherwise Winter League entries will not be processed.