COVID-19 Return to Play Phase 3 Guidelines
Effective June 29th, 2020 and until further notice, the COVID-19 Protocols listed below supersede associated rules contained elsewhere within the Club Rules document. We urge all members to read and become familiar with the Tennis Ireland COVID Guidelines.
To permit Tennis to be played in a safe manner for all members during Phase 3, the following points must be adhered to by all members.
- Be a current member.
- Have a pre-reserved booking.
- Not have been out of the country in the 14 days prior to court use.
- Not have been around someone with symptoms of COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to court use.
- Not be in a period of self-isolation and / or cocooning under the current Health Policy Rules.
- Not to be displaying Covid-19 symptoms.
- Keep 2 metres away from others, where possible.
- All players, and not just the player making the booking, should be included in the booking notes. If there is a change to who is playing, it is advisable to make sure the booking is updated.
- A parent/guardian should accompany any player under 18 years old but must accompany any player under 16 years old.
The following alterations to normal Club practices are effective immediately and until further notice:
- Front gate shall remain open for contactless entry and exit.
Repeat recorded breaches of Club Rules by a member, including the relevant incorporated COVID-19 protocols, may result in sanctions against the person involved, and worse still, mean closing the Club for all members until a later date.
Please contact the club with any questions or comments on 083 058 3923 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.