Team Selection Policy
For all team based club competitions, the club promotes the below Team Selection Policy. If you are interested in representing Mitchelstown Tennis Club please note the below summary of the policy document:
- The Club will promote and facilitate the distribution of competition rules and entry forms.
- Fully paid up club members (ex Pavilion members) may submit their own team formations to the Club.
- A team entry must identify the team captain name and contact details.
- The team entry must accompany the competition fees.
- The team will pay €10 for lights when matches are played at home, to be deposited in the “Pay 4 Play” box.
- The Club will enter the team details and competition fees on behalf of that team.
- The Club will forward competition match draw and fixture dates to the nominated team captains.
If you are unable to form a team and would like to play in club team competition, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Last Updated: February 21st 2017.